Collins Bear Ink - TSK2039
- BEAR is a solvent-based black ink that performs well on most difficult substrates such as UV coatings and plastics. The Bear ink does not require a UV curing lamp, and most often, does not need a conventional IR dryer. *Printer voltage settings must be adjusted to 7.6 in order to run the Bear ink.
- Collins Bear Has excellent permanence and dry time, but as a result print quality suffers a little bit on PVC materials.
- If faster dry-time is essential, Collins Bear ink is available with rapid dry times, ill work on Glossy UV, but with the tradeoff of lower print density.
- Volume discounts available for orders over 24 cartridges. Please call 480-593-6600 for details.
- Discounted sample program available for first-time orders. Call for details.
We Also Recommend