Collins Bear Ink - TSK2039
- BEAR is a solvent-based black ink that performs well on most difficult substrates such as UV coatings and plastics. The Bear ink does not require a UV curing lamp, and most often, does not need a conventional IR dryer. *Printer voltage settings must be adjusted to 7.6 in order to run the Bear ink.
- Collins Bear Has excellent permanence and dry time, but as a result print quality suffers a little bit on PVC materials.
- If faster dry-time is essential, Collins Bear ink is available with rapid dry times, ill work on Glossy UV, but with the tradeoff of lower print density.
- Volume discounts available for orders over 24 cartridges. Please call 480-593-6600 for details.
- Discounted sample program available for first-time orders. Call for details.
- Please request MSDS information and follow safety guidelines with this product.
- Hazmat shipping charges may apply for any orders shipped Next Day Air or via expedited shipping. This site does not calculate those HAZMAT charges in final shipping calculations for Next Day or expedited shipping prior to ordering. If additional charges apply, we will contact you to confirm your order prior to shipping. Note that this process may result in slight delays. Please call beforehand to obtain HAZMAT charges to expedite your order - 480-593-6600
We Also Recommend