Our X-treme EPDM File Bands are non-latex rubber bands made from a type of synthetic rubber called EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer). This type of rubber gives the bands outstanding properties that make it resilient to UV, heat, ozone, weather and age. Each 7” X 1/8” band has built in longevity and offers a wide range of applications for home, office, and recreational use such as: Active and Archival Filing. Each carton contains 10 individual 1 lb boxes (10 lbs total).
- Holding Trash Can Liners
- Securing Catalogs, Magazine and Printouts
- Holding Surface Tight for Gluing
- Wrapping Frozen Food Packs
- Litter Box Liners
- Keeping Chip and Cookie Bags Closed
- Bundling Gear, Packs, and Boat Accessories
- Supporting vines, fruits, young trees and plants to trellising.